Learn More About SalivaMAX
Dry Mouth is an Epidemic
SalivaMAX™ is a supersaturated calcium phosphate rinse that has been clinically proven to reduce hyposalivation, xerostemia and mucositis. SalivaMAX is a partial substitute for natural saliva that moistens, lubricates and cleans the oral cavity.
What is Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth, also referred to as xerostomia, is any condition in which your oral cavity is unusually dry. Typically dry mouth is the result of a decrease in saliva production by salivary glands in the mouth.
Signs & Symptoms
- Dryness of oral cavity
- Burning sensation on tongue
- Loss of taste
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decaying of teeth over time
Common Causes of Dry Mouth
- Repeated tobacco use
- Treatment involving chemotherapy and radiation
- Variety of autoimmune disorders
- Over 400 different prescription medications
Lasting Effects of an Untreated Dry Mouth
- Difficulty in speaking and swallowing
- Burning mouth syndrome
- Constant sore throat
- Dry nasal passages
- Gum disease
- Tooth loss
Easy to Use
- Mix SalivaMAX packet with 1oz of water; this creates a supersaturated calcium phosphate rinse
- Swish with 1/2 of the solution for 1 minute and spit out
- Repeat with second 1/2 of solution
- Repeate up to 10 times per day depending on severity.
We understand that although SalivaMAX can shorten the duration and severity of mucositis for those undergoing cancer treatment, some patients have an acute need for pain relief.
SalivaMAX typically takes a few days to achieve its full potential, slowly replenishing the essential ions that are lost with lack of saliva and treating the root cause of xerostomia and/or mucositis. Taking a few days to become completely effective, cancer patients can sometimes experience a large amount of oral pain during their treatment course.
Orapeutic is a hydrogel wound dressing for non-opioid pain relief.
- Manages the pain of oral wounds, mouth sores, injuries and ulcers of the oral mucosa
- Adheres to oral tissue and forms a protective barrier between the wound and further irritation & contamination.
- Maintains a moist wound environment.
Purified Water, Xylitol, Pectin, Acemannan (Aloe Vera) Sodium Bicarbonate, and Essential Oils of Cinnamon, Clove and Thyme.
The administration of Orapeutic is contraindicated in any patient with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of it's ingredients.
Prescriber obtains SalivaMAX prescription form
(Sales Rep, Company, Website)
Prescriber fills out SalivaMAX prescription form
(Prescriber, patient information and directions)
Prescriber faxes SalivaMAX prescription form to pharmacy
(Fax number located at the top right of the SalivaMAX prescription form)
Pharmacy receives SalivaMAX prescription, and processes claim with patient insurance
Scenario 1 – insurance covers prescription:
Pharmacy attempts to contact patient; Product is shipped out at no cost to the patient
(Pharmacy applies manufacturer coupon, resulting in patient having no out of pocket costs)
Scenario 2 – insurance does not cover prescription:
Pharmacy attempts to contact patient; 30 count sample is shipped out at no cost to the patient
(Cash price offer and pharmacy contact info letter is included with 30-count sample)