SalivaMAX™ is a supersaturated calcium phosphate rinse that has been clinically proven to reduce hyposalivation, xerostemia and mucositis. SalivaMAX is a partial substitute for natural saliva that moistens, lubricates and cleans the oral cavity.
What is Dry Mouth?
Dry mouth, also referred to as xerostomia, is any condition in which your oral cavity is unusually dry. Typically dry mouth is the result of a decrease in saliva production by salivary glands in the mouth.
Signs & Symptoms
- Dryness of oral cavity
- Burning sensation on tongue
- Loss of taste
- Difficulty swallowing
- Decaying of teeth over time
Common Causes of Dry Mouth
- Repeated tobacco use
- Treatment involving chemotherapy and radiation
- Variety of autoimmune disorders
- Over 400 different prescription medications
How Do I Get SalivaMAX?
If you or someone you know is suffering from dry mouth, ask your doctor to prescribe SalivaMAX today. We've made it easy - just click the button below to download the prescription form and bring it to your physician or dentist to fill in.
- With commercial insurance coverage your co-pay may be as low as $0
- Discounts available with cash purchase option
Lasting Effects of an Untreated Dry Mouth
- Difficulty in speaking and swallowing
- Burning mouth syndrome
- Constant sore throat
- Dry nasal passages
- Gum disease
- Tooth loss
Easy to Use
- Mix SalivaMAX packet with 1oz of water; this creates a supersaturated calcium phosphate rinse
- Swish with 1/2 of the solution for 1 minute and spit out
- Repeat with second 1/2 of solution
- Repeate up to 10 times per day depending on severity.
We understand that although SalivaMAX can shorten the duration and severity of mucositis for those undergoing cancer treatment, some patients have an acute need for pain relief while on the SalivaMAX regimen.
SalivaMAX typically takes a few days to achieve its full potential, slowly replenishing the essential ions that are lost with lack of saliva and treating the root cause of xerostomia and/or mucositis. Taking a few days to become completely effective, cancer patients can sometimes experience a large amount of oral pain during their treatment course. SalivaCAINE has many of the ingredients as SalivaMAX with the added benefit of Benzocaine for temporary oral pain relief.
SalivaMAX and SalivaCAINE are a perfect combination for anyone who is undergoing cancer treatment. SalivaCAINE is used to relieve the pain at the same time SalivaMAX is used to treat the root cause of the problem. SalivaCAINE is provided FREE with any SalivaMAX prescription. Together, SalivaMAX and SalivaCAINE are a true solution for the common side effects cancer patients experience on a regular basis.